I am so excited to tell you about my new 365 day student ministry devotional called Extraordinary Time.
365 Ordinary Moments with an Anything But Ordinary God
“I love the heart of this devotional. Stephen provides students with a great tools they can use that won’t make them feel guilty for missing a day or two. Insightful, honest, transparent and real. He nails it with so many relevant topics powerful scripture and action items that line up well with students learning how to engage the world with their faith. It’s also huge which parents will appreciate because they get a lot for their money”.
–Lars Rood, author of Freshman-Senior High School Devotionals (Group publishing) and the just released 7th grade and future Middle School series
“Behind the scenes, a new generation of youth workers has been quietly learning, thinking, growing. They’re not just trying to “keep kids in the church.” They’re trying to form followers of Christ who will be leaders in the church of tomorrow. Stephen Ingram is one of the architects of this new approach to youth ministry, and I’m grateful for his example and voice.”
– Brian McLaren, author/speaker (brianmclaren.net)
(Extra)Ordinary isn’t like other year-long devotional journals. Because of its unique design, teens have control over where they jump in each day based on how the feel or what they are going through
(Extra)Ordinary features the following sections:
• Ordinary Times: Over 100 image-driven devotions perfect for everyday life.
• Crazy Times: 10-days each, issue specific devotions for when life gets crazy.
• Holiday Times: Special devotions for Lent, Advent/Christmas, even their Birthday!
(Extra)Ordinary is ideal for:
• Helping teens grow deeper in their faith
• Challenging believers of all levels with daily content
• Gifts for Students
Click Here to order (Extra)ordinary
Read AverageYouthMinistry’s Review HERE